• Joe Exotic
    • Carole Baskin
    • Bhagavan Antle
    • John Finlay
    • John Reinke
    • Kelci Saffery
    • Erik Cowie

On 5/11/2020 at 4:19 PM, JayX said:

Also finsihed Solar Opposites which got better as it went on, the wall arc was the best part but I enjoyed the alien hijinks too. 

Agreed. That penultimate episode entirely in the wall was the best. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think we all know who the real Tiger King is, guys.

Better Call Saul is the best thing around atm. This season especially is better than Breaking Bad even. Bob Odenkirk is absolutely killing it. He's phenomenal.

Innit. That dry ski slope is especially shit.

Posted Images

The second they cast Andy Daly as the main dude in the wall, I knew they'd use him for something good and messed up. Like when he shows up in Veep, anyone who doesn't know him will just assume he's a random geeky office dude. 

We've been cracking on through Game of Thrones, i don't think i made it past season 6, and Susie never did more than 1.

We're getting towards the end of season 5 now, but only really get time to watch 2 episodes at a time really.

Yeah, there's just too much current/backlog stuff that I really want to watch to be really eager about one in a genre I've never really cared about. Even before the last season smackdown, I would see constant moaning from people as the show went on. Same with Walking Dead, glad I stopped watching that before everyone watching it decided it was the worst thing ever. And Sons of Anarchy. 

More shows like The Americans please, super consistent and ended strong. Succession, Brockmire, Last Dance in the current lineup.

20 hours ago, Rae said:

Enjoying the second series of Mr Mercedes. Brendan Gleeson is brilliant in everything. 

I watched the first episode of that on prime, and then discovered i needed to buy an additional subscription to watch more.... fuck that.

On 5/20/2020 at 10:50 PM, BlackHowl said:

You might end up wishing you'd stuck with having only watched up to the end of S6...

i'm braced for the bullshit, and obviously i have had parts of the end spoiled for me.

On 5/30/2020 at 2:09 AM, JayX said:

Who needs Netflix when you can stick on YouTube Live and watch a bunch of dudes run into a police station and burn it down. The future of TV!

my friend near tampa had a curfew alert last night, he lives in clearwater though so he's way away from the action, are you all good where you are?

9 hours ago, Rae said:

Watched The Vast of the Night yesterday. Really enjoyed it. Loved the whole radio play/Twilight Zone feel. 

1950's New Mexico? Strange frequency on the radio? Sold. 

Yeah this one looks neat, glad you liked!

3 hours ago, Dai said:

my friend near tampa had a curfew alert last night, he lives in clearwater though so he's way away from the action, are you all good where you are?

Yeah pretty much the whole state is under curfew, I didn't get the alert for some reason but others did. 9pm here, which is later than some places which were 4pm. The original protest for here was in a cuty a few minutes drive from me but the officials refused to allow it so they moved it downtown instead. The direct footage I saw was all peaceful, people singing and spirits looked good. Then it sounds like the police/SWAT turned up and provoked violence, like pretty much everywhere else. I thought I might see some collateral damage on my way to work this morning, as my route goes by a few blocks from the action, but I didn't see anything.

On 6/1/2020 at 12:36 PM, Dai said:

I would love nothing more than seeing Clearwater burned to the ground.

18 hours ago, JayX said:

It's a Scientology run place, the beach is supposed to be lovely but would you trust what's in the water? 😉

Aah my friend is way out of that scene.

so i now understand why people hate the last few episodes of GoT, what dickhead thought that was a good idea?

Podcast episode time!

Reply All - #158 - The Case of the Missing Hit

I’ve had this saved in my ‘to listen to’ list for a few months and finally got around to it yesterday. Was such a great break from the grind of reality for an hour, highly recommended. Just a fun story that had me hooked. 

(Reply All is such a great podcast, and if you want more then I recommend listening to the two parter Long Distance which is about Indian scam tech support calls, and goes in such a wild direction.)

yes, listened to that a few months back, great story!

Now that game of thrones is over, we wrapped up killing eve (not the best series but still decent) and have been watching the new series of Brassic, which is good fun and easy to watch.