Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Today I love...

3,290 posts in this topic

Posted

I read someone who put it nicely - the second that black people arm themselves to the teeth to protect themselves is the day the right wingers suddenly have a change of heart with regards to gun control. 

Posted (edited)

Today I love this post by the former-former Reddit CEO explaining to their vile user base that the victory they think they have by forcing the last CEO to resign (Ellen Poe) which they think was a good thing because they were under the impression she was trying to censor their ability to be openly creeps, paedos and racists, has actually pushed someone into power who will actually do everything they feared. And nothing would've happened if they didn't act like such losers. 

Edited by JayX

Posted

Owning a house. 

Posted

Where did you buy?

Posted

Owning a house. 

better.

Posted

Posted

Where did you buy?

Llandaf Road. Two doors up from the Chinese Christian Church. Lovely lady called Shao Pei already invited me to their bible classes. 

Posted

Just realised i forgot to text you back. You're just up the road from the printhaus,i'm down there quite a bit, you should come hang out or i can give you a knock.

Posted

It's literally opposite my house. Give me a knock next time you're there innit. 

Posted

Where did you buy?

Llandaf Road. Two doors up from the Chinese Christian Church. Lovely lady called Shao Pei already invited me to their bible classes. 

Where did you buy?

Shao Pei

Literally my favourite kind of dog.

Posted

Today I love that I found my favourite band from when I was about 20, but ten years late. How come no one ever told me how awesome Turmoil were? Fuck knows how I managed to avoid them up until now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcyD5v2mmO8&list=RDfcyD5v2mmO8 

Posted

Yeah you missed a trick on that one bud, turmoil were ace, that album is just incredible.

Wasn't Owain a massive fan? kick him in the balls for never playing it to you.

Posted

He's the first person I text about it!

Posted

The beauty of being ignorant to tax codes until my aunty saw my payslip and called them about it. What a great way to save money hahaa. I'm gonna get a MicroKorg again, what a wonderful day.

I've used this site before for tax scenarios, honestly saved me a massive headache, may be worth a visit in the future: Income after tax calculation uk Hope it's useful for you :cool: