Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Today I love...

3,290 posts in this topic

Posted

My boss for giving me a Christmas bonus!

See you in the pub, dudes. The Milky Bars are on me!

Posted

I love the fact the kiddies have gone over their granparentse house and me, hubby and some mates are going for sushi!!

(well done dexter)

Posted

The Lush gift box which contains some lip scrub that is essentially sherbet, I can't stop eating it.

Posted

I currently love the box of biscuits that are sat in front of me. And chai tea. It is like christmas in a mug.

Posted

Bumper pay-packet due to the holidays I sold back (although the £660 deductions can go in the "Things I Hate" thread), and finishing work in an hour and not having to come back again until next Thursday. Hurrah!

Posted

20 hours of overtime added £120 to my deductions. God I hate deductions.

But this is the love thread, and my pay got bumped by another 2.5% so I'm happy enough. Nothing major, but it's on top of a raise from a few months ago so I can't complain. Don't think my salary will ever be at the level that our team here deserves, but hey.

Posted

Today I love Super Mario All-Stars for Wii, and the fact I'm going Christmas [s]food[/s] booze shopping later.

Posted

Chris, I'll remember this positive thread for next year's awards :D

Loves:

That there's only one work day to go until a 10 day break
That I have a glass of red wine in hand
That I'm not too badly overdrawn, considering it's traditionally a month of big spending

Posted

That I've pretty much got everything sorted for xmas and that ive only got a few hours left in work tomorrow then I'm off til the 4th!

Posted

Today i love...

The fact that i went out drinking/shopping all day yesterday and am currently at work.. still slightly drunk.

Posted

Pay day

Planters Wasabi peanuts

Posted

Umm, that I'm gonna have a few pints with the lads tonight, and that today Is the last day of work till the new year.

Posted

Yep, last day of work love here too. Just gotta pack my stuff and head to parents tonight and relax until next week. Gotta fill a few days of overtime in over the next 11 days but I just count the money and it makes me smile :D

Posted

Today I am mostly loving Penicillin

Posted

Chris Melhuish for buying me a Descendents ticket :)

Posted

:wub: Shucks.

Posted

Gotta prop my flatmate and his girl for giving me cool presents too... Kick Ass sound board thing (same as the Mr T in my Pocket, but says stuff from the movie), a Montecristo Petit Tubos which I'm going to smoke up on NYE and a big bottle of Chimay belgian beer. Very cool stuff, and obviously put thought (and money, given what he picked out) into it rather than hitting Spar and buying me an 8 pack of Carling. Big up.

Also my Secret Santa has been really good again, a Jim Beam whiskey glass and double shot of bourbon, windup bob-ombs and a stress relief styrofoam stealth bomber which looks like it will increase other peoples stress while decreasing mine. As a kid of the 80s, I've always thought stealth bombers were badass.

Go presents!

Posted

. As a kid of the 80s, I've always thought stealth bombers were badass.

Hell yes! got a pic of said stress bomber?

Posted

Woah there! The only present is that Hugh has 2 weeks to pay me back, don't go putting ideas into his head. I've already got one friend who mooches off me, I can't afford another.

Posted

This is it. It's set up wrong in the picture, it should be turned 90 degrees. When you get annoyed you punch the target on top of the bulb and it shoots into the air :D

Posted

This is it. It's set up wrong in the picture, it should be turned 90 degrees. When you get annoyed you punch the target on top of the bulb and it shoots into the air :D

Man, THAT is even greater than i expected!

Posted

that someone has just come into the shop and spent £50 on cd's,means i can get Mrs STA some last minute presents,i've been so skint,i haven't bought her hardly anything...

Posted

that I have found somewhere to live in Newport, my moving date is set for 3 weeks time, and I somehow have a substantial amount of savings to move with. Success!

Posted

Gilmore Girls party at your place. I'll pack my checkered shirt and backwards baseball cap.

Posted

And I'll practice my fast talking, wise cracks and not-quite-obscure musical references.