Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Big Pimpin'

7 posts in this topic

Posted

If your car was featured on Pimp My Ride and could have one defining over the top feature installed by Mad Mike (who is clinically insane) what would you have? It has to realistically fit in your car.

I would replace the back seats with a marine aquarium. There's not much space in the back.

Posted

I would love to have access to the people involved with Pimp My Ride if they would follow my design plan, but to give my car to them and have them do what they want...nah, you're alright. They always create absolutely classless stinkers just because it's fun for TV. People have to drive those things!

Posted

I would have them install an invention we thought up a few years back. The twat-horn.

Instead of:
PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRPPPPPPPP

you get:
TWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT!!

Posted

I would install a small 'rolling road' facility, and then drive one of those twattish mini motorcycles on it whilst the car itself was being driven around.

Posted

Some decent soundproofing and something like this I would want:

But since they don't do any good shit, I'll just have some 500bhp twin-striped viper stickers and an ant farm in the boot.

Posted

I'd ask thm for Chip Foose's number.

Posted

But since they don't do any good shit, I'll just have some 500bhp twin-striped viper stickers and an ant farm in the boot.

:laugh:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0