Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What Clwb Says......

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Running times and door times could be about the same as last time. Perhaps we could open a little later as we have less bands, which will give us a greater chance to get the sound monkeys in.
So maybe soundchecks at 1 pm and any load in like food, then doors at 2 ish, first band 2:30 ?

10:00 - 10:30 ish TAINT
9:15 - 9:45 BOOM IN THE DIAMOND INDUSTRY
8:30 - 9:00 JOHNNY MENTAL
7:45 - 8:15 THE DEATH OF HER MONEY
7:00 - 7:30 LONE PINE

Raffle/Break
(we can change over back line and have time to play with if we're over running time wise)

5:30 - 6:00 PILGER
4:45 - 5:15 TREND ABUSE
4:00 - 4:30 BLACKENED HEART SYNDROME
3:15 - 3:45 MY LITTLE MURDER
2:30 - 3:00 TWIST THE KNIFE

I know My Little Murder are going to play later, so adjust accordingly when you've sussed out the final running order.
As for food, as long as nothing is being cooked, kept warm, we should be alright, but I still have to double check with our Health and Safety officer.

I also need to discuss who can provide the backline, so I'll suss that out soon.

DT do you know what time you want to start in the middle bar, because we can leave a cd playing until someone turns up ?

Posted

hey chill! thanks for working out all that stuff for us:) much much appreciated as ever..

as you said we have less bands, then hows about squeezing one more on at the start? basically THE KEEP have a twenty five minute set, and they're absolutly dying to play the show, so if its possible, can we fit them into the day? if so, i'll stick them on first, and update the flyer t ofit your final lineup, then that should be int flyer wise. (i'll post the welsh one at the same time)

cheerS!

Posted

Chill - great stuff!! :D I might start calling you St Chill... if that's ok with you? :)

Alex - we need to sit down and discuss line up etc tonight. Also, the flyer will need to be changed - new door time etc?

Posted

I'm easy about another band, so we can bring everything forward/backwards half an hour, so if you want to revise the times, please do.
Food situation is go, but it may be an idea to to decide what your going to make/sell, so we can double check.
Drop me the flyer if you could when it's revised for the posters.

Posted

[quote=Chill,Jun 13 2005, 01:28 PM]DT do you know what time you want to start in the middle bar, because we can leave a cd playing until someone turns up ?
[right][post="96318"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]

I figured 2ish, so kicking out time is 10:30 yeah? No later?

Posted

Yeah I'm sure that's what we'll go for, lots of topless gurning fools I hope, always entertaining ?

Posted

[quote=Chill,Jun 15 2005, 11:00 AM]I'm easy about another band, so we can bring everything forward/backwards half an hour, so if you want to revise the times, please do.
Food situation is go, but it may be an idea to to decide what your going to make/sell, so we can double check.
Drop me the flyer if you could when it's revised for the posters.
[right][post="96922"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]

Yes, yes and yes!

Alex is on the case of editing the flyer...

As for the food - it's not going to be anything too adventurous! Mainly cakes, then some sandwiches, pasta, pizza (cold), and anything else anyone is willing to contribute - HINT HINT everybody HINT HINT! ;)

Posted

behold the definitive line-up.. so no fucking around with it;)

[attachment=2628:attachment]

Posted

dont look here..editing flyer in progress

Posted

bum bunnau! :D :D :D

Posted

Typical moaning reply from Chill after all your hard work
bum bunnau - pump punt
at the moment you have vegan food manger - stondin bwyd vegan (maybe)
Top one doesn't need to be translated as it's the name of the night.
Doors - drws
I cheat and don't put on stuff like which floor
Pawb MSF would do the by line.

In the past someone translated 14 + show, to free 14 yr olds at the bar, which may be appealing to some.

Thanks again for making the effort it keeps the powers that be off my back and the A0 posters will get done next week I think, so we'll get there in the end.

Posted

Haha bum bunnau - that is quite funny! where did you get the translations from Alex? :) hehe

I hope you'll be able to change it easily enough?

Posted

Why didn't you ask Chill? Or Me? Or anyone one here that speaks welsh?? Actually, I'm glad you didn't. "Vegan food manager" is hilarious!

Posted

fucking hell.. i went on a reputable looking translator website, so i assumed that they'd know the score.. oh well. as the english one is final now, i'll stick the correct welsh over the top of the english on that, save me having to use two different images.. sorry bout this! i guess i was in remedial welsh for a reason.

also, lyndsey, update your signature to the correct line-up:)

Posted

Yes sir :)

Posted

When you say translator website, do you mean just a robot script that does the work for you? Language simply doesn't work like that, they're good enough for working out what someone else is saying, just about.

Some guys in my French GCSE tried to do a piece of coursework using one.. the red pen nearly ran out!

Posted

How come our name is bigger than everyone elses?

Posted

Because you draw in the emo girls? Wetter than the front row of a Boyzone concert.

Posted

Garan.

Posted

that and the fact i chose the wrong sized font, got generally fucked off with pritt-stick and couldnt be arsed to change it again:)

Posted

When are these being printed?

Posted

Funnily enough i'm gonna do a load this afternoon! *quiet day in work*

I haven't got a guillotine though, which is a pain in the ass!

Edit: everyone feel free to print some off and spread the word yourselves!!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0