• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KaelSTW

KaelSTW

• Working Class
  • PipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 01:48 PM

I am regrettably selling a load of my bass gear due to an extreme lack of funds. I really, really don't want to have to get rid of this stuff as it's all served me really well over the years, but considering I'm not currently in a band, plus my need to pay bills, it's a must.

I live in Port Talbot, so you can collect if you like, or if it comes to it, i'll bring stuff personally. I will ship, too, but that'll obviously cost more.

Electro Harmonix Russian Big Muff - Modded for a 9 volt adapter - 70 ONO

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dunlop MXR M80 Bass DI - 90 ONO

Posted Image

This thing is awesome. Like a Sansamp, but in my opinion, better. I pretty much used this for all of my tone, live and recording. The distortion feature is pretty cool, but even without it the pedal is amazing. The little plastic cover for the battery has gone, but anyone who owns this will agree that it makes no difference. Gutted to see this go. I have the full box plus the spare leads for it.

Laney G300 bass amp - 150 ONO

Posted Image

Posted Image

This amp is 300 watts. I've used it non stop since buying it, so there are definate signs of wear and tear on it, but it works brilliantly and sounds great. It has one 8 ohm output and two 4 ohm outputs.

The pictures show a few nuts missing from the back of the unit. I will be replacing these. One other thing to consider is that one of the two 4 ohm inputs doesn't work properly. I will be getting that fixed ASAP. However, if i can't, i'll drop the price of the amp significantly.

Hughes & Kettner BC410 - 150 ONO

No pics of this yet, but this is probably the item of gear I'm most reluctant to see go. It's a simple 4x10 bass cab, but it is one of the best I've heard. I scoured the internet trying to find a second one to make a stack, but I had no luck. Really sad to see it go, but I'm sure i've stressed enough how much I need to shift gear. I'll update with pics soon.

I am also considering selling my battered Fender American Jazz Bass, which will be an even more reluctant sell. If anyone would be interested in that, let me know so i can consider it. It is very worn on the body, however, if you're put off by that kind of thing.

Edited by KaelSTW, 14 November 2011 - 07:50 PM.

#2 KaelSTW

KaelSTW

• Working Class
  • PipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 07:50 PM

Bumping this. I've added a whole bunch of gear to the main post. Everything is open to negotiation, so please let me know if anything takes your fancy.

#3 JayX

JayX

Chief Cheese Smuggler

• 1%er
  • PipPipPip
  • 24,481 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:26 PM

Dunlop MXR M80 Bass DI - 90 ONO

This thing is awesome. Like a Sansamp, but in my opinion, better. I pretty much used this for all of my tone, live and recording. The distortion feature is pretty cool, but even without it the pedal is amazing. The little plastic cover for the battery has gone, but anyone who owns this will agree that it makes no difference. Gutted to see this go. I have the full box plus the spare leads for it.

Fully backed, this thing rules. It improved the tone of every single rig I put my bass in front of, so much so it made awesome amps sound weak when it was taken out of the signal chain. Everyone who owns one breaks the plastic battery holder, it really is no big deal.

#4 KaelSTW

KaelSTW

• Working Class
  • PipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 06:06 PM

Any offers to be made before i put these up on eBay?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users