164 replies to this topic

#101 PeteStaunch

PeteStaunch

staunch

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,637 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:11 PM

Naw dude I think thats Christian Science - that's different, I think.

#102 Ally Needy

Ally Needy

Pink Shellsuit Fanatic

• Working Class
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,870 posts
  • Interests:L. Ron Hubbard

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:20 PM

Please give me a little more credit than that, Dave! I felt genuinely uneasy during certain points of Paedogate yesterday, it was just an awfully weird and grotesque thing to even attempt discuss with a level head on an internet forum, which was pretty much my point. I'm not looking jump on anything you say, i swear, half a glance at this thread would suggest you're jumpy enough as it is and i've no cause to add to any existing paranoia.

A far better man than me would have looked at your post about making leaflets, rolled their eyes and laughed at the irony of it, before moving on without kicking anyones nest. I, however, couldn't resist. Anyway, i'm gonna butt out of this thread as my only purpose would be to further take take piss probably, and in fairness you never hijack the football threads too take the piss out of something you don't understand so why should i.

I also forgot to add, I don't particularly want Rae dragged into this. She'd never forgive me if we had to spend the rest of our lives on the run from Tommy Davies. Sometimes you just need to look at your own life, appreciate how good it is and do your best to not fuck it up. Getting directly involved with Scientologists would most definitely fuck it up. Obviously to the untrained eye it sounds paranoid but just a few hours of reading and watching videos on the net will make you realise that "fear" is not so far fetched.

The Scientologists are on Richmond Rd aren't they???

No, it's a Brazilian sect called UCKG - some info on them here :

http://www.guardian..../religion.world

To quote the poet Dylan McLovin' "religion is fucking stupid." And Cardiff council are absolute morons for allowing this bullshit in our city. Society will only move forward once religion is completely eradicated from this planet.

Edited by King Brosef, 07 April 2011 - 02:21 PM.

#103 One Armed Granddad

One Armed Granddad

More handsome than Ted Danson

• Working Class
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,465 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:23 PM

Scientology is not a religion.
There's a man down here not worried or afraid
That some politician forgot all the promises he made
And he's raising the dead in the graveyards
Where we've laid down our dreams
His name is Hope

#104 Cardiff Gentleman

Cardiff Gentleman

Advanced Member

• Working Class
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,072 posts
  • Interests:Porco Dio

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:23 PM

My mistake, I though they were the same thing, still sound like nutters.
ANTI -CRASS

#105 Ally Needy

Ally Needy

Pink Shellsuit Fanatic

• Working Class
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,870 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:26 PM

UCKG is fucked. Scientology is not a religion Mafoota, but people think Universal Church of The Kingdom of God is. It's not a religion, it's a cult - like all religions.

#106 Amusing Otter

Amusing Otter

Sapere Aude

• Working Class
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,285 posts
  • Interests:Killing cops and reading Kerouac.

Obviously to the untrained eye it sounds paranoid but just a few hours of reading and watching videos on the net will make you realise that "fear" is not so far fetched.

The Men in Black showing up every 5 minutes during the Panorama episode was enough to show me just how nefarious these fucks are.
There is no God and we are his prophets

#107 JayX

JayX

twitter.com/chadmuskehound

• 1%er
  • PipPipPip
  • 24,099 posts

Wonder if Cllr. John Dixon has seen em yet? :D

#108 Black By Day

Black By Day

Fuck NYC, bomb Yeovil!

• Working Class
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,322 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:32 PM

Like what exactly? If you can pop over now and process 1,000 photo's for me I'll head into town and have a chat with them about Xenu. Will be interesting to see if Hywel can report it to anyone.

Fuck all I can do, mate. I don't work for the council. Like you say, it's been sanctioned by someone there and they should probably be informed about how fucked up this organisation is.

This goes back to a question I asked years ago when I first saw those retarded Christian MC's on Queen St: who decides which religions are and aren't OK to force on people in a public place in Cardiff? Because if a bunch of satanists tried to push their message on Queen St, I guarantee they'd be moved on.
"Come one come all to a beautiful show! It's gonna be awesome and...some other stuff! Dee-dee-dee-dee-doo-dee-dee-dee-doo-dee-dee-doo-dee, some other musical stuff!"

#109 JayX

JayX

• 1%er
  • PipPipPip
  • 24,099 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:37 PM

Hog - that's always something I've always wanted to do and have someone film, just to see public reaction. I especially wanted to use those painting boards that 'hip' ministers take to school to use to tells stories, except this one would reveal 'The Great Satan' and other stereotypical Satanic elements.

#110 Ally Needy

Ally Needy

Pink Shellsuit Fanatic

• Working Class
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,870 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:40 PM

More UCKG stuff. Yes, these are the same bright sparks that have taken over that lovely building at the end of Richmond Road. When in doubt, perform an exorcism! Like I said, religion is fucking stupid, cults are fucking stupid, everyone is fucking stupid.

Victoria Climbié's death (UK)
Main article: Murder of Victoria Climbié

Victoria Climbié was an eight-year-old child whose cruel death led to major changes in child protection policies in the UK. She died from abuse and neglect while living with her aunt Marie-Therese Kouao and the aunt's boyfriend. Victoria was seen by dozens of social workers, nurses, doctors and police officers before she died, and by the UCKG, but all failed to spot and stop the abuse as she was slowly tortured to death. Kouao and her boyfriend were charged with child cruelty and murder. During police interviews, both claimed that Victoria was possessed by evil spirits. They were both sentenced to life imprisonment.[24]

Victoria's murder led to a public inquiry which investigated the role of social services, the National Health Service, the Universal Church of the Kingdom of God, and the police in her death.
On 19 February 2000 Victoria was taken by Kouao to the UCKG on Seven Sisters Road. The pastor, Alvaro Lima, told the inquiry that he suspected she was being abused. He said that Victoria told him that Satan had told her to burn herself. According to the inquiry report "Pastor Lima expressed the view that Victoria was possessed by an evil spirit and advised Kouao to bring Victoria back to the church a week later".[24] Lima decided to pray and fast with an assistant; he did not call the police, hospital or social services, and took no further action.[25]

On 24 February 2000 Kouao took Victoria back to the UCKG, where Pastor Lima advised them to go to hospital and called a taxi;[24] when she arrived at the hospital her temperature was 27 °C (normal temperature is about 36 °C). She died the following day—the same day the UCKG was planning to hold a service of deliverance for her to cast out the devil.[26] A post-mortem examination found 128 injuries on all parts of her body; the pathologist reported that it was the worst case of deliberate harm to a child he had ever seen.[24]

#111 PeteStaunch

PeteStaunch

staunch

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,637 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:42 PM

Mosh busking like Sheep did years ago - that needs to make a comeback.

#112 Black By Day

Black By Day

Fuck NYC, bomb Yeovil!

• Working Class
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,322 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:44 PM

It really really doesn't!
"Come one come all to a beautiful show! It's gonna be awesome and...some other stuff! Dee-dee-dee-dee-doo-dee-dee-dee-doo-dee-dee-doo-dee, some other musical stuff!"

#113 Chest Rockwell

Chest Rockwell

Advanced Member

• Middle Class
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:39 PM

i dunno. all that massive anti-scientology stuff (which I agree with, just not as vehemently as your good self), then they walk into Queen St and yer like 'maan, im not doing anything, they might come for me!!! :( '

you could y'know, skate past them and take the piss a bit, ask them stupid questions and make them look stupid?

it'd be fun!

sorry dude, but i call 'busted'! :P

#114 Ally Needy

Ally Needy

Pink Shellsuit Fanatic

• Working Class
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,870 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:53 PM

Well I'm still working, like I have been since 7am so be my guest.

#115 White by Night

White by Night

Messiah

• Working Class
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,044 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:09 PM

Because if a bunch of satanists tried to push their message on Queen St, I guarantee they'd be moved on.

I'd love to try this.

#116 rae

rae

numpty

• Working Class
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:51 PM

i dunno. all that massive anti-scientology stuff (which I agree with, just not as vehemently as your good self), then they walk into Queen St and yer like 'maan, im not doing anything, they might come for me!!! :( '

you could y'know, skate past them and take the piss a bit, ask them stupid questions and make them look stupid?

it'd be fun!

sorry dude, but i call 'busted'! :P

I believe that when Terry was in New York he went to see a Scientology film (not sure how this came about). He started asking questions about Xenu and one of them got really pissy and started following him down the street.

#117 Chest Rockwell

Chest Rockwell

Advanced Member

• Middle Class
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:29 PM

i would definitely be up for it. maybe saturday, depending on where I wake up ( :cool: )

if they wanna follow me down the street i'd let them. could walk in circles, figure eights, flip the script all day long. im fucking wicked at playing the bullshit game with brainwashed types. down the garden path into the darkness, come with me... :ph34r:

#118 brian hibbard

brian hibbard

• Working Class
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:38 AM

it'd be fun!

I totally agree with this.

All piss taking from my quarter aside for a second, but if they're actually here and over the last couple of years you've equipt yourself with enough knowledge to know how much potential damage they can do to the average, 'naive' Joe... then choosing to print out a bunch of fylers for people to ultimately not read as opposed to getting all up in their grill just sounds a bit weak to be honest. What's the worst that could happen? They'll follow you around for a bit? Fantastic! Like Chest said, you could have bags and bags of fun in that situation, make them look like a right bunch of lemons. Call me naive (which you will) but i honestly can't see this Tommy Davies character going to the effort of banging down your door, abducting Rae and questioning your 'crimes' for hassling a tiny, tiny group of Scientologists in Wales.

I swear that i'm not just stirring your pot for the sake of it or anything here, Chest just said what i really should have piped up with earlier on, rather than taking the piss a bit too much. Get out there and get in their face, a whole group of you, if they give you hassle then give them some right back times fifty. Make them look like idiots. Handing out leaflets fifty yards away from them just makes you look a bit scared. Whilst i personally don't believe that Scientology ranks that high in the grand scheme of ills in this world, if you vehemently believe that it does, then for all the talking you've done on here and in your zine previously, i can't help but feel that you're almost obliged to step up to the plate in this instance. I was indeed being facetious earlier on in the thread, but if other people on this thread are genuinely up for helping you out then i think a bunch of you would be better off going down and taking the piss, showing them that they're not gonna get an easy ride if they try and bed down in this city. I don't think flyers will bother them one little bit, but four or five people being a constant pain in their fucking arse all day might make them think again. Who knows? I don't, just my opinion.

#119 JayX

JayX

• 1%er
  • PipPipPip
  • 24,099 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:43 AM

What's the worst that could happen? They'll follow you around for a bit? Fantastic!

That's generally the best case scenario.

The worst case scenario is starting a campaign against you that involves speaking to neighbours, relatives, employers etc and telling them you've been linked with a paedophilia ring. Not using that case out of spite, that's what they do. They then keep this up for 10+ years in an attempt to complete austrocise you from society and eliminate you as being a credible information source against them.

Or they invite you to Clearwater and murder you.

#120 Ally Needy

Ally Needy

Pink Shellsuit Fanatic

• Working Class
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,870 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:44 AM

Give it a rest, mate. I've got a job that took me from 7am to 10pm last night, I've been working since 6am this morning after 5 hours sleep and I have to deal with clients of my father later on as he built and maintained websites for them, and the sites have gone down because he died before renewing their 2011 / 2012 hosting. Looks like I'll be taking over his role in the form of a second job. It's not so easy "stepping up to the plate" when your plate is already incredibly full with more pressing issues much closer to home.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users