96 replies to this topic

#81 tramaziboy

tramaziboy

Twatweasel 9000

• Working Class
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:38 AM

I'm not against the Welsh language, but I would certainly get all the Welsh taken off road markings, as not only is a waste of bloody time, but can also been downright dangerous.

I would also like to see the end of dual language fekkin bills as well. When its 'carbon footprint' this and 'carbon footprint that', the welsh government andbusinesses must be destroying a part of the size of Wales every bloody day. Its Ok on telephone lines, but put the English pre-record first, its just common fekkin sense.

I'd also make S4C self sustainable. Fuck payoing taxes for that crap if you can't speak the language, just tax the cunts who watch it.

Were you dropped as a child or something? Seriously, I can't recall you forming a coherent sentence on this forum.

Its probably still a little too confusing for your tiny little brain, so let me simplify it for you;

Bilingual road markings = confusing.

Bilingual Letters / Billing = waste of paper and money. Should be opt in if you want it in Welsh.

Bilingual recorded phone messages = Put the English first as everyone speaks English.

S4C = Should be opt-in subscription service only.

Capiche? Or would you rather I break it down further?
Tramaziboy is a complete dildo
......................................................................... ^not

#82 cjm

cjm

Advanced Member

• Working Class
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,269 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:47 AM

Posted Image

#83 Ally Needy

Ally Needy

Pink Shellsuit Fanatic

• Working Class
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,886 posts
  • Interests:L. Ron Hubbard

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:31 AM

I agree with Tramaziboy!

#84 Kate G

Kate G

Advanced Member

• Middle Class
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,447 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:36 AM

I'm not against the Welsh language, but I would certainly get all the Welsh taken off road markings, as not only is a waste of bloody time, but can also been downright dangerous.

Lol. Do you read words one letter at a time? Most people scan, y'see. It's really easy. You can, like, skip over the words you don't know or recognise. It takes about a milisecond, probably about the same amount of time as reading your speedometer or checking your mirrors.

I dread to think what happens when you come across an actual hazard in the road. Meltdown?
Please be kind if I'm a mess.

#85 cjm

cjm

Advanced Member

• Working Class
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,269 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:51 AM

I dread to think what happens when you come across an actual hazard in the road. Meltdown?

he sees the word 'GOFAL' in massive red letters (font: arial) bouncing all over the road I reckon.

#86 JayX

JayX

twitter.com/chadmuskehound

• 1%er
  • PipPipPip
  • 24,128 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:03 AM

I've never forgiven S4C for making me wait over a week to watch the blue lagoon after it was aired on channel 4. I had to sit in school listening to my smug bristol signal recieving classmates going on about how they saw brooke sheilds' foofer. intolerable.

and when they did eventually broadcast it, it was on so fekking late, I had to stay up till gone 1pm before I got to see the important 'bits'.

I 100% blame S4C and lack of Channel 4 for my intolerance of the Welsh language. When I was a kid all I wanted to do was watch The Crystal Maze, and instead I got Rasus. This stuff sticks with you.

#87 Luke ()ram

Luke ()ram

DISTORTION FILTER VOLUME

• Middle Class
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,965 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:12 AM

1:Baaal baal. Bululuikop noyp typ con, porp addol moyn cuuh.

2:Any problem reading number 2? No?

#88 Cardiff Gentleman

Cardiff Gentleman

Advanced Member

• Working Class
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,084 posts
  • Interests:Porco Dio

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:15 AM

I would also like to see the end of dual language fekkin bills as well. When its 'carbon footprint' this and 'carbon footprint that', the welsh government andbusinesses must be destroying a part of the size of Wales every bloody day. Its Ok on telephone lines, but put the English pre-record first, its just common fekkin sense.

I'd also make S4C self sustainable. Fuck payoing taxes for that crap if you can't speak the language, just tax the cunts who watch it.

Were you dropped as a child or something? Seriously, I can't recall you forming a coherent sentence on this forum.

Its probably still a little too confusing for your tiny little brain, so let me simplify it for you;

Bilingual Letters / Billing = waste of paper and money. Should be opt in if you want it in Welsh.

Bilingual recorded phone messages = Put the English first as everyone speaks English.

What does Capiche mean?
ANTI -CRASS

#89 Amusing Otter

Amusing Otter

Sapere Aude

• Working Class
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,293 posts
  • Interests:Killing cops and reading Kerouac.

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:35 AM

What does Capiche mean?

I don't know, but it rendered the rest of the thread unreadable.
There is no God and we are his prophets

#90 Luke ()ram

Luke ()ram

DISTORTION FILTER VOLUME

• Middle Class
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,965 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:33 PM

What does Capiche mean?

Never seen a Gangster movie?

#91 Mr. Cool

Mr. Cool

veen

• Working Class
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:07 AM

As a kid we had Channel 4 to start with, so I got used to the wonderful programming on offer. Then one day, for reasons unknown to me, it was gone. In its place was a foul disgusting piece of shit called s4c. What was the fucking point in this crap? Nobody I knew could speak Welsh.

Well done you Welsh nationalist cunts. You succeeded in making me detest the very thing you were trying to promote. Why not just force me to work down the mines in some pathetic effort to keep a worthless facet of historical culture alive.
Posted Image

#92 cjm

cjm

Advanced Member

• Working Class
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,269 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:33 AM

Well done you Welsh nationalist cunts.

I'm going to track you down and set fire to your holiday cottage.*

* this is not a legitimate threat, but is in fact a comedic reference to the welsh nationalist militant house-burning incidents which took place in the 80's and early 90's.

Edited by cjm, 05 April 2012 - 06:33 AM.

#93 Cardiff Gentleman

Cardiff Gentleman

Advanced Member

• Working Class
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,084 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:09 AM

As a kid we had Channel 4 to start with, so I got used to the wonderful programming on offer. Then one day, for reasons unknown to me, it was gone. In its place was a foul disgusting piece of shit called s4c. What was the fucking point in this crap? Nobody I knew could speak Welsh.

Well done you Welsh nationalist cunts. You really fucked up my teenage wanking years.How are you meant to shoot your goat to Pili Pala,eh?
Bloody English, they get everything

Reading between the lines I'm thinking that's what you meant
ANTI -CRASS

#94 tramaziboy

tramaziboy

Twatweasel 9000

• Working Class
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:11 AM

1:Baaal baal. Bululuikop noyp typ con, porp addol moyn cuuh.

2:Any problem reading number 2? No?

Look at that Welsh translation as well. It's twice as long as the English sentance. Why do some companies insist on having the 'If you would like to speak to a Welsh adviser' message before the English equivalent? Im sat there paying to listen to gobbledygook before the English kicks in.

Is there anyone left in Wales that can't speak English? If there is, I would hazzard a guess they haven't got a telephone of any sort.
Tramaziboy is a complete dildo
......................................................................... ^not

#95 PeteStaunch

PeteStaunch

staunch

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,637 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:23 AM

I've tried to disable your posting ability for 48 hours. If I haven't managed to do this, please just shut the fuck up for two days.

Thanks.

#96 Cardiff Gentleman

Cardiff Gentleman

Advanced Member

• Working Class
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,084 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:30 AM

Yes, there was a kid on the TV a couple of weeks ago who was banned from talking to his father in jail in England as Welsh was a foreign language - he couldn't speak English.

ANTI -CRASS

#97 Luke ()ram

Luke ()ram

DISTORTION FILTER VOLUME

• Middle Class
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,965 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:49 AM

Look at that Welsh translation as well. It's twice as long as the English sentance.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users