Does anyone still have...

There are a bunch of old SW bands, for me mainly hardcore and punk bands, whose recordings I'd love to get my hands on again. I'm sure some of you feel the same, so I figured a thread of "does anyone still have..." would be great to see if anyone still had any of these records still knocking about on their computers/ hard drives.

Mine would be:

All Washed Up (played with these guys for a while, but would love to get a hold of that EP they did)

Human Race

State Run

Freeze Up (again, played in FU but have no idea where to find this, online or otherwise)

The Slowdance 

The Keep (literally the only thing I have of theirs is the 7" they did with the Soundgarden cover)

Wraith

Dignity Dies First (last record they did was an absolute scorcher)

if anyone has any of these, I'd be so stoked to get my hands/ ears on them!

Feel free to post your own requests!

K

Edited by KaizerQueef

I have the Freeze Up demo, Human Race demo and State Run discography. Before I upload to whatever file share site, any chance we store them through SWM and start some sort of archive @JayX?

I’ve kept everything so I’ll see what I can do about the others. 

• 1 month later...

I think I might have more on a different hard drive somewhere. Just been up the attic and got a vans box full of flyers and demos down. I have the following to hand if anyone wants me to rip them;

All Washed Up Demo (I'll get his one done on weekend @KaizerQueef)

LOL Demo

Social Skills Demo

Routine Check Demo

Of Noble Blood - Let Glory Be

I have a couple of boxes up there and I know I 'garan' have  Insano, The Keep, NATC and DDF. Probably more but I'll see what I can do. 

13 hours ago, Rhys A said:

Routine Check Demo

Nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

I'm so glad we never released the second recording.

Coincidentally, anyone seen or heard from andy in the last few years? is he still alive?

On 8/27/2020 at 11:13 PM, Thom said:

Nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

I'm so glad we never released the second recording.

Coincidentally, anyone seen or heard from andy in the last few years? is he still alive?

Veego Andy? I believe he was based in Bristol, but is now further afield- I want to say Manchester, but don’t take that as gospel... was in a band called No Sleep who were cool. Bumped into him on tour/at shows once or twice Over the years. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2020 at 9:41 AM, Rhys A said:

Oh and Al stored all his flyers on Flickr...

CCHC Flyers

Nice one! I've still got a load of the originals before I digitized them in a folder somewhere!

I need to see what CDs are laying around too, got a load of local demos somewhere

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/29/2020 at 9:53 PM, stillagoth said:

Veego Andy? I believe he was based in Bristol, but is now further afield- I want to say Manchester, but don’t take that as gospel... was in a band called No Sleep who were cool. Bumped into him on tour/at shows once or twice Over the years. 

Haven't heard No Sleep but I absolutely loved True Valiance, one of my favourite bands: