Sign in to follow this  
KaizerQueef

Does anyone still have...

Posted (edited)

There are a bunch of old SW bands, for me mainly hardcore and punk bands, whose recordings I'd love to get my hands on again. I'm sure some of you feel the same, so I figured a thread of "does anyone still have..." would be great to see if anyone still had any of these records still knocking about on their computers/ hard drives.

Mine would be:

All Washed Up (played with these guys for a while, but would love to get a hold of that EP they did)

Human Race

State Run

Freeze Up (again, played in FU but have no idea where to find this, online or otherwise)

The Slowdance 

The Keep (literally the only thing I have of theirs is the 7" they did with the Soundgarden cover)

Wraith

Dignity Dies First (last record they did was an absolute scorcher)

if anyone has any of these, I'd be so stoked to get my hands/ ears on them!

Feel free to post your own requests!

K

Edited by KaizerQueef

I have the Freeze Up demo, Human Race demo and State Run discography. Before I upload to whatever file share site, any chance we store them through SWM and start some sort of archive @JayX?

I’ve kept everything so I’ll see what I can do about the others. 

Yeah for sure, can't have these things just disappear. I have soooome stuff but low quality as it was for streaming and I wouldn't use mine unless nobody else can find copies.

Posted (edited)

Ive got the wraith seven inch, might have a couple of copies. The 4 songs from the seven are on YouTube somewhere.

@BlackHowl I still want a copy of the keep demo that was a CD-R.

Edited by Thom