• Joe Exotic
    • Carole Baskin
    • Bhagavan Antle
    • John Finlay
    • John Reinke
    • Kelci Saffery
    • Erik Cowie

On 5/11/2020 at 4:19 PM, JayX said:

Also finsihed Solar Opposites which got better as it went on, the wall arc was the best part but I enjoyed the alien hijinks too. 

Agreed. That penultimate episode entirely in the wall was the best. 

The second they cast Andy Daly as the main dude in the wall, I knew they'd use him for something good and messed up. Like when he shows up in Veep, anyone who doesn't know him will just assume he's a random geeky office dude. 

We've been cracking on through Game of Thrones, i don't think i made it past season 6, and Susie never did more than 1.

We're getting towards the end of season 5 now, but only really get time to watch 2 episodes at a time really.

I honestly don't have any regrets never going past the end of Season 1. I enjoyed it for what it was, but eh.

Well it's swings and roundabouts really. You did miss out on 6 seasons of a very well written, very compelling TV show. But on the plus side you were never let down by it. 

Yeah, there's just too much current/backlog stuff that I really want to watch to be really eager about one in a genre I've never really cared about. Even before the last season smackdown, I would see constant moaning from people as the show went on. Same with Walking Dead, glad I stopped watching that before everyone watching it decided it was the worst thing ever. And Sons of Anarchy. 

More shows like The Americans please, super consistent and ended strong. Succession, Brockmire, Last Dance in the current lineup.

Enjoying the second series of Mr Mercedes. Brendan Gleeson is brilliant in everything. 

20 hours ago, Rae said:

Enjoying the second series of Mr Mercedes. Brendan Gleeson is brilliant in everything. 

I watched the first episode of that on prime, and then discovered i needed to buy an additional subscription to watch more.... fuck that.

On 5/20/2020 at 10:50 PM, BlackHowl said:

You might end up wishing you'd stuck with having only watched up to the end of S6...

i'm braced for the bullshit, and obviously i have had parts of the end spoiled for me.

Who needs Netflix when you can stick on YouTube Live and watch a bunch of dudes run into a police station and burn it down. The future of TV!

• Like 1