1. 1. Who Is The True Tiger King?

• Joe Exotic
    • Carole Baskin
    • Bhagavan Antle
    • John Finlay
    • John Reinke
    • Kelci Saffery
    • Erik Cowie

(Originally Tiger King thread) It's only been a week and I guess we're already out of date on this. But hey, it's pretty mad and almost everyone is awful. I wish Joe could've just been a loveable, crazy person but man he just kept on doing shitty things. The goddamned music video was incredible at least, we'll always have that.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think we all know who the real Tiger King is, guys.

Better Call Saul is the best thing around atm. This season especially is better than Breaking Bad even. Bob Odenkirk is absolutely killing it. He's phenomenal.

Innit. That dry ski slope is especially shit.

Posted Images

So far I’d say it’s “peak Netflix documentary”. They sure are good at exploiting redneck retards. What is it like 6 hours of TV? And not a likeable character in the whole bunch. Irredeemable shower of despicable bastards.

1 hour ago, BlackHowl said:

So far I’d say it’s “peak Netflix documentary”. They sure are good at exploiting redneck retards. What is it like 6 hours of TV? And not a likeable character in the whole bunch. Irredeemable shower of despicable bastards.

Did you see the cat one with the internet dweebs that did absolutely nothing and got thwarted by an Out Of Office reply, then the cops solved the case in like 2 days. That was something else.

OOOOOOH yeah that was a good one. It just kept getting crazier while the parents were all just "yep, this seems completely fine". 

I'm going to start on Atlanta's Missing and Murdered, and How To Fix a Drug Scandal next. Most of the way through McMillions, but they kinda took a fascinating story and dragged it out  a bit much.

The first season of Dirty Money was so good, I need to hunker down with the new ones for sure. Yeah I'll rename this one now so people bored of TK realise it's not just that.

• Like 1
  • JayX changed the title to What Are You Watching on Netflix/Amazon etc

I was thinking about continuing Westworld, but after watching a season 2 recap, I can’t even remember finishing it. Too much of a gap between seasons for me. Am I right in thinking HBO held off till GOT was finished as they didn’t have much else and are hoping WW might be the next big thing (not sure that will happen)?

I got to the bit where they went to the barn at the halfway split in s2 of Walking Dead and never returned. Didn't dislike that season, but man it just seemed everyone found something they absolutely hated about that show and it just didn't sound fun. 

Now Mr. Robot is finished, I need to watch the last 2 seasons of that, and also catch back up with Better Call Saul as I only ever did the first season but everyone still seems massively on board with that. I blame this stupid raccoon I keep having to give bells to. 

9 hours ago, Chi said:

Better Call Saul is the best thing around atm. This season especially is better than Breaking Bad even. Bob Odenkirk is absolutely killing it. He's phenomenal.

It's so good. I've loved it from the start but the last two seasons have been outstanding. 

An entire series of Silicon Valley passed me by without me realising so we are watching that.

5 hours ago, Rae said:

An entire series of Silicon Valley passed me by without me realising so we are watching that.

I'm just about to hit the last season too. I love and hate that show with equal measure.

On 4/16/2020 at 5:17 PM, Chi said:

I was super excited for Westworld but goddamn it was slow. Could've been 4 episodes shorter easily

Couldn't agree more. I said right away it would have made a good 6 episode mini-series. I didn't even bother with the second season.